What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We collect your personal information to provide and continue to improve our products and services.
The types of personal information we collect are as follows:
- Information you provide to us: We receive and store any information you provide us about kakawrap services. To learn more about the information we have collected, please click here. "You can choose not to provide some information, but this may prevent you from using some of the kakawrap services.".
- Information obtained from other sources: We may receive information about you from other sources, such as obtaining your shipping address and phone number from the applet operator when you use our applet, so that we can deliver the item you purchased to you. To learn more about the information we receive, please click here.
- Personal Sensitive Information: During the process of using kakawrap services, we may collect personal sensitive information. For example, when you purchase our overseas goods, we need to collect identification information, including your ID card number, so that the goods you buy can be cleared.
For What Purpose Do We Process Your Personal Information?
We will process your personal information in order to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services we provide to our customers. These objectives include:
- Buying and delivery of products and services: We use your personal information acceptance and processing order, delivery of products and services, processing, and payment, and communicate with your orders, products and services and promotional discounts.
- Provide, eliminate failures, and improve kakawrap services: We use your personal information to provide functions, analyze performance, repair errors, and improve the availability and effectiveness of kakawrap
- Recommended and personalized: We use your personal information to recommend the functions, products and services that you may be interested in, identify your preferences, and make your Kakawrap service experience personalized.
- Obligation to obey the law: In some cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with legal provisions. For example, we collect your personal identity information, including your ID number, so that your overseas purchases can clear customs and fulfill our filing obligations.
- Communicate with you: We use your personal information to communicate with you through different channels (such as telephone and email).
- Advertising: We use your personal information to display the features, products and services you may be interested in. We will not use identified personal information to display interest -based advertisements.
- Preventing fraud and credit risk: We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse to protect the security of our customers, kakawrap and others. We may also use the scoring method to evaluate and manage credit risks.
What Is Cookies And Other Identification Codes?
- When you log in and use our service, use it to identify you. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, enable you to use one -click purchase, and provide other customized functions and services.
- Continue tracking items stored in your shopping cart.
- Research and diagnosis to improve kakawrap's content, products and services.
- Prevent fraud.
- Improve safety.
- Upload content related to your interest on the Kakawrap website and third -party website.
- This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
Kakawrap's cookies allow you to make full use of some basic functions of Kakawrap. For example, if you stop or reject our cookies in other ways, you will not be able to add products to your shopping cart, continue checkout, or use any Kakawrap products and services that need you to log in.
Will We Share The Information Received With Others?
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
About My Information Security
Our system design takes into account your security and privacy.
- We use encrypted protocols and software to protect your personal information security during transmission.
- When we deal with credit card data, we strictly implement the relevant requirements of the data security specification (PCI DSS) of the payment card industry.
- We maintain the collection, storage and disclosure of related physical, electronics, and programming security guarantee for personal information. Our security guarantee procedure means that we may sometimes ask you to provide identity proof before disclosing personal information.
- Our device provides security functions to prevent unauthorized access and data loss. You can control these functions and configure according to your needs.
- It is very important to prevent others from using your password or using your computer or mobile device. Therefore, you should ensure that when you share a computer or mobile device with others, you will immediately exit and log in immediately after use.
What Information Can Kakawrap Obtain?
Include your name, address, payment method, personal information, key membership, family settings, and website purchase history in the "Your Account" section.
How Long Will We Save Your Personal Information?
We store your personal information so that you can continue to use the kakawrap service. We only store within the time necessary for the relevant purpose described in this privacy statement. The law requires storage, otherwise we will inform you in advance. For example, we keep your transaction history so that you can view the past purchasing records (if you need, you can repeat orders) and what address you send the order to.
Acceptance Of Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.For more terms, please refer to kakawrap.com website.