- Glossy gothic blue green comes from Gotland Island, the largest island in Sweden. Glossy gothic blue green vinyl car wrap,The whole main color is full of natural and full of vitality. The retro green with the style of yuppie gentleman is just the same in saturation and brightness. It seems to give a sense of the7 Middle Ages. It exudes a strong and classical flavor. The light, calm and thick color sense makes the car face have an extraordinary elegance and temperament, creating an elegant and retro atmosphere. The dark green sense is stable and simple, with retro flavor, Recommended to owners who want to be low-key and elegant, with a gentlemanly style of yuppie.
- The car wrap has no irritating odor,clear and orderly air guide groove,and good air permeability.
- Less orange peel,uniform color and full luster on the car effect.
- The thickness of the product is 6.7mil.After blowing with hot air,it can be softened and stretched, and the color is uniform and unchanged.
- High hardness of product texture,not easy to leave scratches.
- Kakawrap is a brilliant choice for any occasion. In addition to cars, it can be used in car interiors, fenders, bicycles, electronics, kitchen cabinets and more.
- This can be used to give the bodywork or parts of your interior a fresh new look while helping protect the car's paintwork in the process. The wrap is available in various sizes, shapes, and profiles to suit any size of the vehicle.
The losses will occur If without car wrap
According to statistics, 70% of cars will be scratched, of which 30% choose film, and 40% choose traditional spray paint. But I have to say that the film is more economical and helps you change a variety of trendy colors.
- If your car is scratched, the cost of repainting will be $500-$2000, and you will not be able to use your car for a week.
- If you want to sell your car, the car film will help you increase the value and bring you $500-$1000 invalue-added income.
- If without car wrap, you'll spend twice as much time and money cleaning your car.
- If your car is corroded by bird droppings and acidic substances, your good mood for the day will be affected. If there is a car film, it will be easy to clean up the attachments.
- For normal use, kakawrap provides a two-year warranty.
- If you require any other details or would like a quote for any sizes that aren't listed, please contact us.
Click for more:
Diamond Aurora Green Vinyl Car Wrap K-1406
How do I calculate the car wrap size based on the specific model?
Measure from the most protruding position of the front bumper to the most protruding position of the rear bumper, the distance between these two points is the body length.
- Multiply the length in feet by 3 plus 10 feet to get the size you need.
- Keep in mind that you may need extra material for repairs.
Therefore we recommend adding 6-9 feet (2-3 meters) to your measurements to avoid additional shipping expenses.
If you have any questions about dimensions, please contact us at 📫firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Wrap - 3 Steps
Tidy up car - 1th Step
- If your car is using decals for the first time, congratulations, you just need to clean the dust.
- If you have used film products before and there is glue residue on the surface of the car body, then I will provide a few simple cleaning tips.
- First use a scraper and glue cleaner to remove the attachment, then use 1000 grit sandpaper to sand, add putty powder to the depression, and finally sand and rinse.
Cut car film - 2th Step
- First, the car film is covered on the surface of the car body, and then the film is sampled according to the size of the car window. Finally, the hood and front and rear bumpers are cut.
Wrap car - 3th Step
- First, stick the cut car film on the car body, then use a scraper to remove air bubbles, and remember to use a heat gun when sealing the edges to enhance the ductility of the car film. (Blow for 1-2's, when the car film becomes soft, you can seal the edge)
Gloss Vinyl Car Wrap
- Color Appearance: Compared to matte carwraps of the same design, glossy carwraps have a richer color range. This finish is shiny, making it easy for carwraps to stand out, with a clear sense of modernity and vitality.
- Glare:The shiny surface of the sticker has a shiny appearance that allows light to be reflected off the vinyl car wrap. When light directly shines on the car wrap, the sticker will produce strong glare.
- Popularity:Bright car wraps are generally more popular than frosted ones.
- When to choose glossy wrapvinyl:
If your car decal or sticker comes in many colors, please choose a glossy one. Clip art, pop art, and anime decals look great on smooth surfaces. In addition, glossy wraps look more eye-catching outdoors.